You can make a difference.
Your support will enable the LEAH Project to achieve its long term goals to (1) Close the STEM achievement gap; (2) Increase access to post-secondary education, and (3) Promote job-readiness for low-income, youth of color in Boston.
Your generosity helps address these needs and others like them:
· $5,000 to support LEAH’s college scholarship fund (22 seniors)
· $3,500 to support a Mentor for a school year internship
· $2,500 to support a senior for a STEM summer internship
· $800 for STEM curricula for one afterschool site / school year
· $100 for a week of healthy snacks at Mentor training sessions
· $50 for Summer MBTA passes so Mentors can get to internships
Free: Help us get to 500 Likes on Facebook
Any amount makes a difference.
Your donation allows us to hire, train, and support Boston Public high school students to teach science to Boston Public elementary school children at afterschool programs.